Undocumented at Brown

If you’re interested in applying to Brown, don’t let your immigration status be an impediment! Brown, like many other universities, accepts undocumented students and provides them private financial aid (undocumented students cannot get federal financial aid).

For more information contact Associate Director of Admissions Momoho Takao

(401) 863-7917

or contact us BrownImmigrantRightsCoalition@gmail.com


About Brown Immigrant Rights Coalition

Fighting for justice for the immigrant community in Brown University and the Providence area.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s