Today, Rhode Island undocumented youth, members of the Brown Immigrant Rights Coalition, and allies (CASO, ACLU, and others) made our voices heard at the Rhode Island state house in support of H7340 – Tuition Equity. Members of BIRC testified in committee in support of in-state tuition–in support of access to higher education for ALL.
- BIRC Stands In Solidarity With Gaza
- BIRC Sponsors Immigration Week on campus
- BIRC supports H7340 — Access to higher education for ALL
- BIRC hosts Professor Aviva Chomsky and the CIW (Coalition of Immokalee Workers): “The Roots of Migration”
- Queer and Undocumented: Opening up the Dialogue on Queer Immigrants
Frida Barreto on BIRC holds press conference +… Brown Immigrant Righ… on BIRC holds press conference +… **UPDATE** Brown Uni… on Brown University Faculty and U…